The Buyer Protection Program is designed for comfortable and safe use of the ND MARKET platform.
It includes the following items:
- On the ND MARKET platform, Buyers make transactions only on the basis of agreements confirmed by Sellers.
- Before making a purchase on the ND MARKET platform, the Buyer receives comprehensive information about the product and service. In addition, the Buyer is provided with the necessary additional information about the Seller.
- The buyer has the opportunity, at any time, to contact the seller using the dialog box.
- ND MARKET guarantees a full refund of the deposit (pledge) if the goods are not received, or the goods or services do not correspond to the description specified by the Seller.
- If the goods are not received, or the goods or services do not correspond to the description specified by the Seller, the Buyer is provided with a full refund of the funds accumulated from the viewing of the “Actual cost” program.
- ND MARKET makes every effort to carefully verify the companies placing products on the platform.