Data protection policy
Contracts and attachments
1. The controller of your personal data is ND MARKET according to the agreement. Contact details are provided on the page www.ndmarket.co
2. Personal data collected by ND INVEST LTD is processed in accordance with the Law of Cyprus on the Legal Protection of Personal Data, the General Data Protection Regulation, and other legislative acts. All employees, representatives, and employees of ND INVEST LTD representatives who are aware of the confidentiality of personal data are required to keep it even at the end of an employment or contractual relationship.
3. In order to process personal data, ND INVEST LTD is entitled to engage personal data operators and (or) at its own discretion, hire other persons to perform certain functions on behalf of ND INVEST LTD. In this case, ND INVEST LTD takes all necessary measures to ensure the processing of personal data by such operators in accordance with the instructions of ND INVEST LTD and applicable laws, and also requires personal data operators to apply appropriate measures to ensure the security of personal data.
4. This Data Protection Policy is an Appendix to the General Agreement, which comes into force after your registration on the website www.ndmarket.co. This Data Protection Policy describes the basic rules for the collection, accumulation, processing, and storage of your personal data and other information related to you, as well as the amount of processed personal data, goals, sources, recipients and other important aspects of the processing of personal data when buying currency. In this regard, before starting work on the site, it is recommended that you thoroughly familiarize yourself with the provisions of this Data Protection Policy.
5. ND INVEST LTD respects the privacy rights of individuals and makes every effort to ensure the security and confidentiality of personal data and other information that is processed on this site.
6. You can visit this site without providing any information about yourself, however, if you want to use the services of the ND MARKET website, then ND INVEST LTD will ask you to provide the data specified in the system and go through the established registration procedure.
7. By visiting this site and (or) using the information or services of this site, you accept and acknowledge that you have read the Data Protection Policy, understand and agree to it. ND INVEST LTD reserves the right, at its discretion, to amend this Data Protection Policy, therefore, when visiting this site, you should familiarize yourself with the latest version of the Data Protection Policy valid at the time you visit this site.
Data processing goals and deadlines, data providers and recipients
8. The main purpose for which ND INVEST LTD collects your personal data is the purchase and sale of goods and services, as well as the sale of ND coin tokens to customers. ND INVEST LTD is obliged to establish and verify your identity, as well as request additional information, evaluate and store it for the period established by law. In this regard, you must provide accurate and comprehensive information. Next, ND INVEST LTD details the data and the purposes for which they are collected.
9. Client identification, security of transactions on the platform, sale of ND tokens, as well as the fulfillment of other legal obligations.
9.1. Personal data is processed in order to comply with legal requirements related to:
9.1.1. customer identification;
9.1.2. conclusion and fulfillment of obligations concluded with customers.
9.1.3. we collect information about transactions related to the purchase of NDCOIN tokens made on the website, the date and time of purchase, payment amount, payment methods used, crypto-wallet information and other related transaction information.
9.1.4. implementing the principles of “know your customer”;
9.1.5. constant and periodic monitoring;
9.1.6. updating client data in order to ensure their relevance;
9.1.7. combating possible money laundering and terrorist financing, combating fraud, identifying, investigating and notifying such activities, identifying financial sanctions applicable to the client;
9.1.8. referral program: if someone uses your personal referral link to register on the ND MARKET platform, we can associate your name with this person.
9.1.9 usage information: We collect information about how you interact with our website, preferences and selected settings. In some cases, we do this using cookies and similar device identification technologies that create and support unique identifiers.
9.1.10. chat data. To improve the performance of our website, when you chat with one of the ND MARKET chat representatives, we can collect your conversations from chat messages.
9.1.11. Log information: when interacting with a website, we collect server logs, which may include information such as the device’s IP address, access date and time, pages viewed, system crashes and other system actions, browser type, and the third-party site or the service you used before interacting with our Services.
9.2. For these purposes, the following personal data can be processed: name, surname, taxpayer identification number (personal code), address of residence, date of birth, identity card information, copy and photo of the document, citizenship, email address, phone number, account number, IP address, other data required by the Law on Combating Money Laundering and the Financing of Terrorism.
9.3. This data is collected and processed in accordance with the Cyprus Payment Law, the Cyprus Electronic Money Law, and the Cyprus Anti-Money Laundering and Terrorist Financing Law.
9.4. Data retention period: your data is stored in the statutory period of time or until you ask them to be deleted.
9.5. Groups of data recipients: supervisory authorities, credit, financial, payment institutions and (or) electronic money institutions, courts, institutions conducting pre-trial investigations, the State Tax Inspectorate, institutions processing common debtor databases, lawyers, bailiffs, auditors, other entities, having legal interest, as well as entities under a contract with ND INVEST LTD, only if you yourself have consented to the provision of such data.
9.6. Data may be provided to third countries if ND INVEST LTD user is involved with a third country.
10. PURPOSE: Support and administration of relations with the buyer, prevention of disputes and provision of evidence, correspondence with the buyer or seller.
10.1. Personal data for this purpose may be collected for:
10.1.1. protecting the interests of the buyer, seller and (or) ND INVEST LTD;
10.1.2. preventing disputes and providing evidence of business communication between the seller and the buyer (correspondence) or ND INVEST LTD;
10.1.3. ensuring the quality of services offered by ND INVEST LTD;
10.1.4. when it is necessary to implement the terms of the agreements, with the aim of taking measures at the request of the buyer or seller of the fulfillment of a legal obligation.
10.2. For these purposes, the following personal data may be processed: first name, last name, address of residence, date of birth, email address, phone number, IP address, correspondence with the buyer.
10.3. Data retention period: your data is stored in the statutory period of time or until you ask them to be deleted.
10.4. Data Providers: The data subject directly.
10.5. Recipients of data: supervisory authorities, institutions processing common debtor databases, lawyers, bailiffs, courts, institutions conducting pre-trial investigations, debt collection and collection companies, other entities with a legal interest, as well as entities under an agreement with ND INVEST LTD, only if you yourself have consented to the provision of such data.
10.6. Data may be provided to third countries if ND INVEST LTD user is involved with a third country.
11. Informing the client about the services. For this purpose, personal data is processed to inform the client about news or new conditions that ND INVEST LTD provides, the cost, specifics, changes in agreements concluded with the client, etc., as well as to send system and other messages of ND INVEST LTD related to the services provided, to provide customer support and send updates and administrative messages;
11.1. For these purposes, the following personal data can be processed: email address, phone number.
11.2. The personal data subject confirms that he/she understands that such information messages are necessary for the implementation of the General Regulation on the advertising of goods or services, as well as the purchase of tokens and (or) attachments to it, and they should not be considered as messages for direct marketing purposes.
11.3. Data retention period: your data is stored in the statutory period of time or until you ask them to be deleted.
11.4. Data Providers: The data subject directly.
11.5. Recipients of data: for this purpose, data is not provided to other persons.
12. Direct marketing. Personal data is processed for this purpose to provide the client with offers related to ND MARKET services.
12.1. For these purposes, the following personal data can be processed: email address, phone number.
12.2. By this document, you confirm that you are aware that the above data may be processed for direct marketing purposes and that you have the right to disagree and refuse to process your personal data for such purposes at any time by notifying ND INVEST LTD of your disagreement and refusal by email email@example.com The letter must indicate the name, surname and email address of the subject of personal data.
12.3. Data retention period: Your data is stored in the statutory period of time or until the client declares his disagreement with the processing of data for these purposes.
12.4. Data Providers: The data subject directly.
12.5. Recipients of data: data collected for this purpose can be transferred to search systems or social networks (the ability to refuse to process data is guaranteed on the sites of these systems). No data are provided to other persons.
13. All data collected for the above purposes, with the exception of the name, surname, tax identification number (personal code) and exact address of residence, can be processed for the purpose of statistical analysis. Data processed for the purposes of statistical analysis is processed in such a way that after including them in the analysis, the identity of the subject of specific data could not be established. The collection of your personal data for the purposes of statistical analysis is justified by the legitimate interests of analyzing, improving and expanding the activities carried out. I know that I have the right to disagree and refuse to process my personal data for such purposes at any time and in any form, notifying of disagreement and refusal of ND INVEST LTD. However, ND INVEST LTD can continue to process data for statistical purposes if it will prove that the data is processed on the basis of compelling legitimate reasons that exceed the interests, rights, and freedom of the data subject, or for the purpose of approving, observing or protecting legal requirements.
14. Personal data collected for the purposes specified in this Policy are not processed in any way incompatible with the legitimate purposes or requirements of the law.
15. All of the above information that constitutes personal data will not be transferred to any third party without your consent unless otherwise required by applicable law.
16. I agree to the provision and receipt of my personal data through a software tool and other means used by ND INVEST LTD or an authorized representative appointed by ND INVEST LTD, as well as other third parties with whom ND INVEST LTD entered into agreement on personal data processing in accordance with the requirements of legislative and other legal acts.
17. Profiling carried out by ND INVEST LTD is associated with the automatic processing of personal data for statutory purposes related to risk control, as well as constant and periodic monitoring to prevent fraud; such profiling is based on the legitimate interests of ND INVEST LTD, the fulfillment of legal obligations and the contract.
18. For direct marketing and statistical analysis, profiling can be performed using Piwik, Google, Facebook, and other analytics tools.
Processing of personal data of minors
19. In order for a minor under 14 (fourteen) years of age to be able to use the ND INVEST LTD service, he/she must present the written consent of his representative (father, mother, guardian) to the processing of personal data.
21. Like most site administrators, ND INVEST LTD keeps track of the attendance of this site and collects information on the number of visitors, the domain name of the Internet service provider of visitors, etc. This information is collected automatically while visiting the website. It helps the administrator to understand how visitors use the website and allows us to improve the services offered by ND INVEST LTD.
23. Most browsers accept cookies, but a person can change the browser settings so that cookies are not accepted. However, in this case, some functions may not work.
24. All information about cookies used on the site, their purpose, validity, and data used are presented in the table below:
|PHPSESSID||While the web session is active||Functioning|
|_gat_gtag_UA_*||While the web session is active||Statistics|
You are entitled to see the processed personal data, correct or delete it, limit the processing of data.
The info on how to configure different browsers to implement the actions specified in the previous paragraphs can be found in:
25. You have the right to:
25.1. RIGHT TO READ THE DATA: get information about whether ND INVEST LTD processes your personal data, and if so, get acquainted with your personal data that ND INVEST LTD processes, as well as get information from which sources and which your data was collected, for what purpose are they processed, to whom are they provided or may be provided, to receive from ND INVEST LTD a copy of your personal data in accordance with the procedure established by law.
Upon receipt of a written request, within the statutory period, ND INVEST LTD will provide personal data in writing or indicate reasons for refusing to satisfy such a request. Once in a calendar year, data may be provided free of charge, however, in other cases, it may apply data charges not exceeding the cost of providing data. More detailed information on the right to familiarize oneself with the data and the corresponding procedure is available by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
25.2. RIGHT TO REQUEST CORRECT DATA: If the data processed by ND INVEST LTD is incorrect, incomplete or inaccurate, contact ND INVEST LTD with a written request to correct incorrect or inaccurate data or supplement incomplete personal data.
25.3. RIGHT TO BE FORGOTTEN: to ask to stop processing data (delete data) in the case when personal data are processed with the consent of the person and the person withdraws his/her consent, or in the case when personal data are no longer required for the purpose for which they were collected, or personal data was collected illegally, or personal data must be deleted in accordance with a legal obligation. You must submit your written disagreement to the processing of personal data in person, send by mail or by electronic means of communication. If your disagreement is legally justified, ND INVEST LTD will stop processing your personal data after considering your request, except as required by law. We draw your attention to the fact that the right to request that your data be deleted immediately may be limited or unfeasible due to the legal obligation of ND INVEST LTD to store data on the customer’s identification, payment transactions, concluded agreements, etc. for the period established by law.
25.4. THE RIGHT TO LIMIT THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA: to require to restrict the processing of personal data if the data subject questions the accuracy of the data for a period during which the data controller can verify the accuracy of personal data; the processing of personal data is illegal and the data subject does not agree that the data will be deleted but asks to restrict the processing of data; the data is no longer required by the data controller for processing, but they are required by the data subject to put forward, enforce and protect legal requirements. The controller of data, processing of which was limited, notifies the subject before removing the restriction on data processing.
25.5. RIGHT TO OBJECT: Right to disagree with the processing of your personal data for direct marketing purposes;
25.6. Concerning the issues related to the processing of your personal data, file a complaint with the supervisory authority if you believe that personal data is being processed in violation of the rights and legal interests stipulated by law.
25.7. To exercise your rights, contact your personal data controller and / or data protection officer.
25.8. other statutory rights.
26. A request for review, correction of data or your disagreement with the processing of data can be sent to the email address: email@example.com The request must indicate the name and surname of the data subject. It is necessary to attach a copy of an identity card to it or sign the request with an electronic signature.
Third party websites
27. ND INVEST LTD is not responsible for ensuring the security of the Client's data on third-party sites, even if the Client navigates to third-party sites via the links on this site, ND INVEST LTD recommends that you familiarize yourself with the data protection conditions of each site that is not owned by ND INVEST LTD.
28. The purpose of ND INVEST LTD is to provide the highest level of security for information received from the Client or from publicly available databases. To protect this information from unlawful access, use, copying, accidental or illegal deletion, alteration or disclosure, as well as from any other illegal processing, ND INVEST LTD applies appropriate legal, administrative, technical and physical security measures.
29. The laws of the Republic of Cyprus apply to this Data Protection Policy. All disputes arising in connection with the provisions of this Data Protection Policy will be resolved through negotiations, and in case of failure to resolve the dispute - in the courts of the Republic of Cyprus